7.29.2004

Friend shout out

At the current moment I have no wonderful writing up my sleeve, no techniques to show off, no parallel structure to make use of, and no bright ideas to elaborate on, so I figure I might as well do a shout out to my friends.
Zach-Thanks for providing entertainment that's out of the norm and making me do different stuff. Sorry about Moses Lake!
Tim-Get off your butt and have some fun! Just kidding, way to play trumpet! You're gonna stun Leo when we come back to school.
Steve-The most inventive, crazy, wacky, and fun-loving friend ever. Thanks for teaching me all your guitar stuff, someday we'll be famous together. We gotta hang out and play croquet again!
Jordan-It's plain and simple. All I can say about you is that you're a sexy beast. Keep up the bass, we need you in youth band!
Monica-You're a good friend! I appreciate your wisdom and sometimes obscure sense of humor. You're a lot more fun than you originally appeared to be!
Michelle-Where'd you go?? I lost you! I thought we were gonna hang out this summer! Oh well, we'll just catch up at school next year.
Jeff M-Posse hangout for sure. Get a new car, you bum! And sometime soon we have to play Ultimate frisbee.
Kyle-YOU TOO! We have to play ultimate this summer, too. Don't forget! And lose some weight, you're fat.

Okay, that about wraps it up. If I forgot you, sorry, just ask me what I think of you and I'll tell you. Just don't expect any sympathy. If I'm a jerk, however, take refuge in the fact that Jesus loves you.

No comments: