2.23.2005

My Dad


Now THIS is my dad. Even though it's a pretty old picture of him, it's obvious that he's the one who taught me guitar and harmonica. He's so talented he can even play them both at the same time! Wow! I wish I could do that, but I'll give it a couple years. That guitar that you see is the one I learned on. Someday, if you're at my house, ask to see it, and I'll show it to you! It's in pretty bad shape now. Anyway, I love my dad. He's great! And if you ask him, he might teach you guitar, or harmonica, or even BOTH!

3 comments:

FJT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Justin, Justin...that is not your father. He is a cool dude in real life; you don't need to trot out some other guy.

Heather said...

Doug, you are all the way in Nebraska! Things change a lot around here pretty quick. Not like Nebraska. Pretty dull, brown, corny. ha ha...
Hope to see you soon! We'll have a classic campfire (not too many things change).