2.28.2005

Happy Birthday, big sis!


The purpose behind this beautiful bit of blogger bliss is to boast of my big sister's bountiful being! Indeed, she has existed for 21 years as of today, and I believe that is a momentous feat! Speaking of feet, look at those cute little five-toed pedals! Anyway, she's gotten a lot bigger than that now, and has grown a lot more hair. But she still enjoys swimming in strange fluids, whether it be placenta or Green Lake. If you see my sister in the next week, be sure to wish her a happy birthday. And Joel, you totally owe her a Placenta Pie. Happy Birthday, big sis! I love you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Placenta Pie?!??! What the blazes? That is sick, I tell you. Sick. Joel made me elderberry tarts. The elderberries were from Patagonia!! They were delightful!
I love swimming in Green Lake. It's the best ever. You know you want to come fishing w/ me at Green Lake Justin and then eat the pesticidal fishes. Yum!!

Robb said...

your site is cool. i know your sister.