10.05.2005

Heather's life






This is the beautiful Suzzallo library on Red Square at the University of Washington, which consumed most of my sister's summer. Since she didn't get to go to Bolivia like she wanted, she did the next best thing: lived in Seattle and worked at Suzzallo. She got so bored sometimes that she'd call me at UPS and leave 10 minute messages about taking pictures of Korean women and reading through pamphlets on effective study habits. It was really bad. I love my big sis!

2 comments:

Joel A. Shaver said...

Sometimes we made spaghetti.

Anonymous said...

When I left you those awesome messages, it was actually my other more boring job at the HUB lost and found/INfo desk. Suzzallo was wehre I got to drive the big awesome truck around campus delivering books to excited librarians.

Heather

PS And yea, me and Joel made spaghetti sometimes. He's the coolest ever.