9.08.2004

AHH!

My goodness, has it ever been a while since I've posted in my blog! I would apologize, but it's not that big a deal and no one cares anyway. The story behind the blog: my dad stapled our phone line to the wall, and in the process sent about 3 staples through the line itself. I wasn't entirely aware that this could cause connection problems, and since our DSL wasn't working, i called tech support. After about 2 weeks we finally figured out the real problem, and fixed it. What a ridiculous 2 weeks! For the past 2 weeks, which overlaps the 2 weeks without internet that I was just talking about, I've been doing my A.P. Sr. English summer assignment. Stupid teachers, I wonder whose idea it was to assign homework over the summer!??!? That was a massive assignment on Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment, which, despite my negative comments regarding the assignment, is a wonderful book. Dostoyevsky has a real understanding for human nature that is unparalleled by any other writer I know of.

Now that my excuse-making is out of the way, I can get down to business. Today I started my senior year of high school in what is undisputedly the finest school in the SPSL, Rogers High School. Just ask former graduates, like Heather Ehli. Actually, she hated high school, so don't ask her. While this is of little importance to my readers, the event that happened today at school is of the utmost importance to all of mankind. Well, quite honestly, nothing happened today of any importance. I lied. But at least I didn't mislead you down a path into the woods of Mt. Rainier where I magically found a talking bear. Sheesh. Where do people come up with this crap? Anyway, some writing is better than....well..."none" writing. So here you are. Poke fun at me if you wish, but this is all I have to offer after school. Good night. You stay classy, San Diego! I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Goulet!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Poke... poke... poke (I'm poking fun at you)

Some people don't appreciate the magnificent art of story telling. Unless... they really do appreciate it yet have a strange attraction toward dissing it and devaluing it...

Justin said...

Boy I'm sure glad I love you, sis. Otherwise, there's a couple axes in the woodshed. Come home soon, I....um....miss you! heh heh.

Shelley said...

uh, Crime and Punishment was good.